studiokassa.com is the official website for KASSA Inc., and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates. We ask that you abide by the terms and conditions of use that follow. Please read them carefully, because your use of the studiokassa.com web site (the "Site") constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use, you may not access or otherwise use this Site. We reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions from time to time. When we make changes, we will post them here. You may wish to check this section from time to time, because your use of the Site following any changes indicates your agreement to be bound by those modifications.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
Site Usage Policy
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures on the Site, including, without limitation:
- Using a false password or one belonging to another user or accessing data not intended for the user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorized to access;
- Disclosing a password or permitting a third party to use a password or failing to notify us if a password is compromised;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing";
- Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting; or
- Hijacking all or any part of the Site content, deleting or changing any Site content, deploying pop-up messages or advertising, running or displaying this Site or any Site content in frames or through similar means on another Site, or linking to the Site or any page within the Site, without our specific written permission.
(B) General Rules
You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not use the Site to transmit, post, download, distribute, copy, display publicly, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous, obscene, offensive, threatening, defamatory, abusive or hateful.
We have absolute discretion to determine if any use violates these rules, and to act as we deem appropriate in the event of any violation. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, cooperate with, and make disclosures to, law enforcement authorities in identifying and prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, audio, video clips, text, "look and feel", layout, graphics, messages, files, documents, and written and other materials that appear as part of the Site (collectively, the "Contents") whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, as well as all derivative works are property owned, controlled, licensed or used with permission by KASSA, Inc., and/or its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "KASSA"). The Site as a whole and its Contents are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress and other laws and all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the Site and its Contents are owned by KASSA or used with permission.
KASSA's products displayed on the Site may also be available in select department and/or company-owned stores in the United States and select foreign markets while supplies last. In some cases, merchandise displayed on the Site may not be available in stores and KASSA makes no representations or warranties that any of the products or services displayed on the Site will be available at any time or location.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold KASSA harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or KASSA. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by discontinuing use of the Site. KASSA also may terminate this Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, if in KASSA's sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement.