- Do not expose it to direct heat or sunlight for extended periods.
- Keep your product dry. Avoid getting it wet or damp. To clean it, simply wipe with a dry cloth.
- Ink stains penetrate the leather and won’t come out. Pay extra attention when using ball-points pens or markers around your item.
- Avoid rubbing, scraping or hitting it against rough or uneven surface.
- Keep suede away from bright light which will fade the color. Also, keep them away from dampt environments which can encourage mold and mildew.
- If your handbag or wallet gets wet, then, allow the product to dry naturally.
- Do not attempt to place it near a heat source to speed up the drying process.
- Leather (not suede) can be rejuvenated with Vaseline. Use a soft cloth and gently apply a small amount to your product.
- Rub gently until surface is shiny.
- Keep fasteners and zips running smoothly by running pencil lead over the open teeth.
- Do not overstuff your bag to avoid lumps and bumps.
- Store your product in a dry, well-ventilated place away from high temperatures. Avoid using moth balls.
- Store your handbag or wallet in a breathable bag. Avoid plastic bags which prevent air circulation.
- To help your bags out regularly and let them ‘breathe’ to prevent any dust and mildew forming.
- There will be slight variations in texture and color that are characteristic of Genuine Leather.
NOTE: Color variation cannot be subject to rejection of goods or merchandise.
Kassa works with upcycled leather i.e. using existing industrial leather in order to form something new. Same material, texture and colour cannot be repeated and hence limited edition designs.
We hope you enjoy your new leather product for years to come!