- Do not expose it to direct heat or sunlight for extended periods.
- Keep your product dry. Avoid getting it wet or damp. To clean it, simply wipe with a dry cloth.
- Ink stains penetrate the leather and won’t come out. Pay extra attention when using ball-points pens or markers around your item.
- Avoid rubbing, scraping or hitting it against rough or uneven surface.
- Keep suede away from bright light which will fade the color. Also, keep them away from dampt environments which can encourage mold and mildew.
- If your handbag or wallet gets wet, then, allow the product to dry naturally.
- Do not attempt to place it near a heat source to speed up the drying process.
- Leather (not suede) can be rejuvenated with Vaseline. Use a soft cloth and gently apply a small amount to your product.
- Rub gently until surface is shiny.
- Keep fasteners and zips running smoothly by running pencil lead over the open teeth.
- Do not overstuff your bag to avoid lumps and bumps.
- Store your product in a dry, well-ventilated place away from high temperatures. Avoid using moth balls.
- Store your handbag or wallet in a breathable bag. Avoid plastic bags which prevent air circulation.
- To help your bags out regularly and let them ‘breathe’ to prevent any dust and mildew forming.
NOTE: Color variation cannot be subject to rejection of goods or merchandise.
We hope you enjoy your new leather product for years to come!